Tuesday 30 April 2013

Meet my sister

If you follow me on twitter or instagram (lottiejxo) then you will more then likely know that I have an older sister named Stacey. Today she is making an appearance on my blog and we are going to do the sister tag so you can find out a bit more about the two of us. Enjoy!

1. How old are you both?
Stacey - 26.
Lottie -  20.

2. Who is the oldest?
Stacey - Me.
Lottie - Stacey.

3. Full sisters/half/step?
Stacey - Full.
Lottie - Full.

4. Are you close?
Stacey - Yes.
Lottie - Yes.

5. Do people ever get you mixed up?
Stacey - Yes.
Lottie - Yes, our mother does.

6. Any nicknames?
Stacey - Lottie.
Lottie - S.

7. Describe each other with one word.
Stacey - Crazy.
Lottie - Lovely but if it is a Friday mental :p.

8. Whats the best thing about one another?
Stacey - She makes me laugh if I'm having a crappy day.
Lottie - She buys me amazing presents.

9. What is something that annoys you about the other person?
Stacey - She is a hoarder.
Lottie - She says bye more then once.

10. Do you hang out and do things together?
Stacey - Yes.
Lottie - Yes we have day trips.

11. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?
Stacey - New York to go shopping.
Lottie - Anywhere with a Sephora.

12. Who takes longer to get ready?
Stacey - Lottie.
Lottie - Me.

13. Who is the most creative?
Stacey - Lottie.
Lottie - Me.

14. What's your favorite memory together?
Stacey - Any of our day trips / adventures.
Lottie - Stacey's graduation.

15. What's your most memorable argument?
Stacey - When Lottie scared me for life with a scratch on my foot.
Lottie - Scaring Stacey for life.

16. What's the last thing the two of you talked about
Stacey - Sour skittles.
Lottie - My need for sour skittles.

17. What's your favorite inside joke.
Stacey - Chris brown :p.
Lottie - BUS! and potato head.

18. What's your funniest memory of each other?
Stacey - Lottie confusion between Pilates being food not exercise.
Lottie - Stacey thinking the 1p sale was the same as buy one get one free.

19. What's one thing you can do that your sister can't?
Stacey - I can bend my legs in weird ways.
Lottie - I can drive. 

20. If your sister was an animal what would she be ?
Stacey - A penguin.
Lottie - A cat as she likes to sleep.







No comments:

Post a Comment