Sunday 17 February 2013

Instagram #2


1. Most of my instagram pictures are of me as I am just about to head out of the door. 
2. Instahaul. Mua mascara and eye primer, Urban decay naked flushed palette, Maybelline fit me powder and nail varnish.
3. It was another hair up kinda day.
4. Monday morning. Up and ready for the week ahead.
5. Valentines day McDonalds with the sister.
6. NOTD. Barry M gelly nail paint in Dragon fruit and L'oreal confetti top coat.
7. Instahaul. Dainty doll concealer, eye base and blusher, MUA foundation and under eye concealer, B cosmetic blusher, eye palette and free gift, Barry M gelly nail paint in Dragon fruit and L'oreal confetti top coat.
8. Valentines day roses 
9. New glasses.
10. Valentines meal out.
11. Desert with a smile.
12. Pandora heart ring 

Follow me on instagram - Lottiejxo

 


No comments:

Post a Comment