Sunday 27 January 2013

New year, New blog

Hello!

It is scary to think that the first month of 2013 is nearly over with. Something I want to do in 2013 is blog so I decided a new blog was in order to get my motivated. 

For my first post I have decided to do a post containing 20 facts about me so you can get to know me. Enjoy!

20 Facts about Lottie.
1. The name Lottie came from my school leavers hoody. 
2. I am only 4ft 10.
3. I have 2 tattoos but want more.
4. I love penguins.
5. My Ipad is called Iggy. 
6. I love the Queen.
7. My Ipad case has the Queen on it. 
8. At 18 I suffered from depression.
9. I have met some of my closet friends through twitter. 
10. I love mascara, no matter what the name, brand or price I will try it.
11. I have a love for Paris.
12. Blushers are my obsession.
13. I love candles. 
14. I left school with 11 GCSE's.
15. I don't like going to the hairdressers. 
16. I love instagram (Lottiejxo).
17. I love handbags. 
18. I have date day/night with my sister.
19. I have terrible balance.
20. I am easily distracted. 

And to end a quote from my sister 'You are a funny onion mascara loving whore.' 





2 comments:

  1. LOL I have awful balance too I'm always falling over and walking into things :) love the header xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to your little internet space :) I also have bad balance-may be we should all start a club hahaha I also love penguins!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete